With Joyce Marter | Psychotherapist | Entrepreneur | Author | Speaker
Joyce Marter, a psychotherapist entrepreneur, author, and speaker who has helped millions take control and lead abundant and joyful lives.
Joyce has been a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor since 1998 and is an expert in self-esteem, mindfulness and career development. Joyce is the Founder of Urban Balance, a counselling practice she started and grew to over 100 clinicians working from ten locations in three states during her 13-year tenure as CEO. She successfully sold Urban Balance to Refresh Mental Health in 2017 and serves as Chief Brand Ambassador for this national leader in outpatient mental health.
Joyce routinely appears in the media, featured in such outlets as The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, CNN, Real Simple Magazine and many more.
- How starting a deeper reflective practise can dramatically improve your financial health
- Why our psychological beliefs, not our technical, financial knowledge, are preventing us from achieving financial health
- How we can re-writing money stories using psychology tools
- We explore the role our inner money critic plays on our financial health
- How cultivating financial empathy and compassion will increase your financial health
- Learn how to become the “author” of our lives versus the “actor.”
- Why doing the “inner work” unlocks financial freedom and expand our lives
- How naming your financial life can help create financial health