With Jamie Bosse | Financial Planner | Author | Speaker | Mother
Jamie works with clients to help them “Master What’s Next” by clarifying their goals, creating a financial plan, and taking action. She helps her clients maneuver through life’s transitions and overcomes and anticipates any potential roadblocks along the way.
In 2020, Jamie was named to the Investment News 40 Under 40 list.
Jamie has a passion for mentoring and financial literacy. She is the author of Money Boss Mom, Helping Young Parents Be the “Boss” of Their Financial Future as well as the Milton the Money Savvy Pup Children’s book series. Her financial articles have been featured in the Kansas City Star, KC Parent, The Journal of Financial Planning, The Register, Solutions, and Investment Advisor Magazine.
- When and how to have healthy money conversations with your kids?
- Why your unconscious money scripts might be your limiting your financial health
- How to “avoid” procrastinating on the most important things in life
- How our parent’s financial behaviours directly and indirectly impact our thoughts, feelings and beliefs towards money
- How to change your financial story
- Jamie discusses her new book, Money Boss Mom, as it can act as a financial guide for families
- The power of visualizing the vision of your life and take small steps towards that goal