Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:48 — 49.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Email | RSS | More
With Louisa Jewell, MAPP | Speaker, Author, Expert in Workplace Well-being
Louisa Jewell is the Founder and President of the Canadian Positive Psychology Association and author of the book Wire Your Brain for Confidence: The Science of Conquering Self-Doubt. She is also the host of the Audible Originals podcast The Awesome Project launching worldwide on June 16th. Louisa regularly contributes to CBC radio as a wellbeing expert and is a featured expert in several documentaries, including “The Science of Happiness” and “Mental Health in the City.” She holds a master’s degree in Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania and was a professor of positive psychology at the University of Texas, Dallas.
- Why understanding yourself CAN BE more important than understanding investments
- What is the difference between positive psychology and traditional psychology?
- The science behind goal achievement relating to your money
- How to spend your money on things that make you feel happy, joyful and fulfilled
- The importance of taking baby steps when building self-efficacy
- Altering the narrative that we can do what we love and make good money
- Does money make you happy?
- How we can co-exist with self-doubt and develop a healthy relationship with it.
- How meaning and purpose impact your financial health
- How are you spending your money? Does it align with your values?
- Louisa’s website: CLICK HERE
- Louisa’s new podcast: The Awesome Project CLICK HERE
- Louisa’s book: Wire your Brain for Confidence; The Science of Conquering Self-Doubt CLICK HERE TO BUY
- Download the first chapter free here: http://louisajewell.com/wireyourbrainforconfidence/
- Founder & President: Canadian Positive Psychology Association