With Dr. Ashley LeBaron-Black | Instructor | Researcher
Dr. Ashley LeBaron-Black is an Assistant Professor of Family Life at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. She received her Ph.D. in Family Studies and Human Development from the University of Arizona. Her research focus is family finance, including couple finance and financial socialization. Ashley has published 27 peer-reviewed articles and is on the editorial board for the Journal of Family and Economic Issues. She is Chair of the Family Financial Wellbeing focus group for the National Council on Family Relations (NCFR). She is Co-chair of the Finances topic network for the Society for the Study of Emerging Adulthood (SSEA).
- How young should you start talking about money to your kids?
- Although we might not talk about financial stress, our kids are feeling the impacts
- How to handle financial stress with your kids?
- Why budgeting in the open can help with your kids’ financial health
- How do kids learn about money from their parents?
- Can kids develop a healthy relationship with money despite having parents who might not have a healthy relationship with money?