Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:38 — 20.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Email | RSS | More
with Amanda Clayman | Psychotherapist | Coach specializing in Financial Wellness
Amanda Clayman is widely recognized as a leader in the field of financial therapy. Her approach as a clinician is to decode how thoughts, feelings, and associations shape our financial choices and identify how those patterns both serve and limit us.
Her work has been featured in such media outlets as CNBC, Fox News, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, REAL SIMPLE, and Forbes.
- How we can view money as more than just a form of income
- How to become fully in charge of your financial life
- How Amanda spent $19,000 on a haircut! (well…. not exactly)
- How accepting money, shame and guilt can transform your relationship with money
- Amanda offers clarity and sound advice which allows people to transform their relationship with money
- The power of creating a compassionate perspective towards your money
- Examining how we unconsciously and consciously use the money to balance our needs
- Paying attention to your money is like paying attention to all your parts
- How to love the life you have
- How reparenting our financial behaviours can benefit our lives