Rick Kahler MSFP, CFP®, CFT-1™, CeFT®, CCIM | Financial Planner | Financial Therapist | Author
Rick Kahler, president of Kahler Financial Group. He became the first fee-only Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) in South Dakota in 1983 and one of the first Certified Financial Therapist-LeveI I™ in the US and the first in SD.
Rick is the co-author of five books on the psychology of money: Conscious Finance, The Financial Wisdom of Ebenezer Scrooge, Facilitating Financial Health, Wired For Wealth and The Psychology of Financial Planning.
In 2017 and again in 2019, Investopedia.com named Rick one of the top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors.
– How to change your money script using IFS-informed financial therapy
– Learn how to heal the exiled parts of our money story
– Why applying more financial logic often does not change our money behaviours
– Learn how to talk to the “parts” of your money story that want to be seen and heard
– How we can use IFS-informed financial therapy to live a happy, healthy and thriving life
– Rick Kahler’s website (including his newsletter & books): CLICK HERE
– Financial Therapy Podcast: CLICK HERE