Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:56 — 102.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Email | RSS | More
Peter Katz | JUNO Nominated Singer-Song Writer | Speaker
Juno Award, Canadian Screen Award and 2-time Canadian Folk Music Award nominated singer-songwriter Peter Katz has been described by many of his fans and speaking clients as “a thunderbolt for the soul”.
Alongside his career as an international recording artist, Peter Katz serves clients across the globe by delivering highly customized ‘Keynote Concerts’. Going beyond the standard keynote presentation format, Peter utilizes customized-to-your-audience performance enhancers with meaningful musical anchors. The end result is an audience transformed by the power of his message and the authenticity of his delivery, helping them see their purpose through new eyes.
- How Peter embraces the creative process to live a good life
- How to balance your inner creativity and your relationship with money
- The importance of noticing our inner self, in order to feel contentment in life
- The importance of detaching from desired outcomes, and falling in love with the process
- How accepting the brevity of life can help center us
- Why staying focused on your creative gifts, will open doors to live a “rich” life
- The importance of self-reflection and examining your story
- Oliver’s Tune: CLICK HERE
- Peter’s Music: CLICK HERE
- Peter’s Speaking: CLICK HERE