James Victore | Artist | Author | Mentor
James Victore is a creative thought leader guiding, and helping people find their purpose, is known for his provocative style as a graphic designer, art educator and dynamic speaker.
As well as founding his own design studio, James spent many years teaching at the School of Visual Arts in New York City. He now lives, loves, and works in small-town Texas, continuing to pursue new ways to help and inspire others to free themselves creatively and live boldly through their own Voice at his version of Camp
James’ book, “Feck Perfuction: Dangerous Ideas on the Business of Life” will change your life.
- How freedom, joy and play can bring more happiness to your money story
- How the pursuit of money often snuffs out our creative dreams and desires
- How can we rediscover our wildly creative child living inside of us
- Why getting comfortable in our “safety net” isn’t always safe
- How “poverty” thinking will inhibit our ability to make peace with money
- “We get used to selling our dreams for rent” James Victore
- “I just make things up and get paid” James Victore
- “I am a Moses for the creative people” James Victore
- “Your creativity lives inside of you. Make it pay rent” James Victore