Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:55 — 116.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Email | RSS | More
Debra Kaplan | Author | Speaker | Licensed Therapist
Today’s episode, ‘Money, Sex, and Power: Navigating Financial Intimacy in Relationships’ – is aimed at helping couples and individuals overcome the challenges of financial infidelity – and financial conflict in their relationships – which, as we discuss, impacts all of us. Our guest Debra L. Kaplan is a fascinating individual. Debra Kaplan is a therapist who specializes in helping individuals overcome addiction, relationship struggles and unresolved traumatic stress. Debra is an expert in addressing sexual compulsivity and sex addiction, including internet and pornography addiction, emotional/sexual affairs and financial infidelity in couples and marriages. She provides compassionate and culturally sensitive care for all clients
What You Will Learn:
From understanding the complexities of financial infidelity to learning how to merge individual and often complicated relationships with money functionally, Debra will guide you on a journey to financial intimacy. So, whether you’re struggling with financial conflict in your relationship or simply looking for ways to improve your relationship with money, sex, and power – this podcast is for you. Let’s get started!
– Understand the complexities of financial infidelity in relationships and marriages
– Learn how to move from financial conflict to financial intimacy.
– Learn how to merge individual and often complicated relationships with money in a functional manner.
-The importance of vulnerability and embracing an open heart while seeking financial intimacy.
– How to recognize the hidden drivers of financial conflict that are subtly dividing couples
– Learn how to master the forces of money, sex, and power in relationships to help build intimacy
– Debra’s website: CLICK HERE
– Debra’s books: CLICK HERE