Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:18 — 124.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Email | RSS | More
Ben Johnson | Business Coach | Writer | Podcaster |
Ben helps a growing community of agitators, innovators and marketing misfits transform their organizations, and create positive impact and useful companies.
Ben host a podcast called Peripheral Thinking: his blog, podcast and youtube channel: to inspire you with ideas and thinking from the periphery: be its ancient wisdom, indigenous thought, eastern philosophy, storytelling and or contemporary understanding of mind and science.
- The value of slowing down to take “notice” of how we react to money
- Why cultivating self-awareness is critical in aspiring to change our financial behaviours
- Why do we use money as a way to be seen, heard and value
- Our learning opportunity is creating space by pausing and getting comfortable with the discomfort when we pause.
- The importance of asking ourselves, “Why do we work?”
- How embracing the messiness of endings can offer life’s greatest lessons
- The significance of work, sex, money and drama
- “Daddy, why do you work?” Ben Johnson’s 4-year-old son
- Ben’s website: CLICK HERE