With Greg Davies | Expert in Applied Behavioural Science |
Globally recognized expert in applied decision science, behavioural finance, and financial wellbeing, as well as a specialist in both the theory and practice of risk profiling. Greg started the banking world’s first behavioural finance team as Head of Behavioural-Quant Finance at Barclays.
In 2017 Greg joined Oxford Risk to lead the development of behavioural decision support software to help people make the best possible financial decisions.
- How the study of behavioural finance can improve your financial well-being
- We discuss the role emotions play in your financial decision making
- The positive impact of applying “systems” thinking towards your finances
- How the philosophy of rationality applies to applied behavioural finance
- Irrational vs rational decision making