With Jason Heath | CFP | Fee-Only / Advice-Only Financial Planner at Objective Financial Partners Inc
Jason has been providing fee-only, advice-only financial planning since 2001 and is one of Canada’s best-known fee-only financial planners. He is currently a personal finance columnist for the Financial Post, MoneySense, and Canadian MoneySaver, and is regularly featured in other publications like the Toronto Star and Globe & Mail.
- What is fee-only financial planning?
- Why communicating and educating should be central to all financial plans
- The actual value of a financial planning
- The value of being financially organized
- How financial planning provides peace of mind for consumers
- Why connection is so important when working with a financial planner.
- What trends are coming for the financial planning industry
- We hear Jason’s perceptive on cryptocurrency
- Jason shares his perspective on the real estate market