In this insightful episode, Dr. Dave Yeske, a distinguished financial planner, takes us on a thought-provoking exploration of the hidden depths of our financial lives. From unravelling the meaning behind money to discovering the keys to navigating change, he reveals how curiosity and compassion can unlock a path to a more fulfilling and balanced approach. This episode will leave you inspired, curious, and eager to discover the transformative power of exploring finance’s interior and exterior worlds.
Dr. Dave Yeske, CFP®, a renowned financial planner, brings his expertise and passion for the intersection of finance and human behaviour to this captivating episode. With a background in finance and economics, Dave has been a thought leader and influencer in the financial planning profession for over three decades. He has been recognized for his contributions through writing, teaching, and mentoring, and his insights have been featured in major media outlets. Join us as we delve into the importance of understanding both the exterior and interior worlds when it comes to navigating financial change.
Why You Should Listen:
- Gain insights into the importance of exploring the interior world of finances
- Discover how curiosity and compassion can enhance your financial journey
- Learn about the origins of the company tagline, “Live Big: It’s about the size of your life, not the size of your wallet”
- Explore the Live Big List, a collection of insightful ways to live fulfilling lives without spending excessively.
- Uncover the keys to navigating financial change and balancing the interior and exterior worlds.
- The significance of doing the interior work of ourselves when navigating financial lives
- Understanding the meaning behind money and connecting the dots to personal values
- Exploring the relationship between curiosity, compassion, and financial planning
- Dave’s inspiring journey behind the company tagline, “Live Big: It’s about the size of your life, not the size of your wallet”
- Practical tips from the Live Big List for living a fulfilling life without excessive spending
- Navigating financial change and using money as a portal to understanding our fears and insecurities
- The importance of balance in approaching the interior and exterior worlds of finance