Ashley Quamme | Therapist | Trainer | Consultant | Speaker | Wife | Mom
Welcome to The Most Hated F-Word podcast; on today’s episode, I am excited to have Ashley Quamme, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and owner of BAM Financial Consulting, joining us. Ashley’s clinical focus is helping couples with relational and financial struggles. Through her consulting services and training for financial planners and professionals, she helps individuals understand their own financial psychology. We’ll be discussing the benefits of self-reflection and asking big questions, the concept of the “self of the planner,” and the use of Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT) in navigating financial changes and relationships. Get ready to unlock the why behind your thoughts, feelings, and actions regarding money.
Why Your Should Listen:
Uncover your money mindset and how it shapes your thoughts, feelings, and actions with money by tuning in to this podcast. Learn how to master your finances and improve your relationships, both with money and with your partners, through expert insights and practical advice.
Let’s dive in!
– Learn about how to start understanding financial psychology
– Discover the benefits of self-reflection and asking important questions
– Explore the concept of the “self of the planner” and how it can be beneficial for financial planners
– Understand how understanding financial psychology helps us understand our thoughts, feelings and actions around money
Examine the benefits of Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT) and how it can help us navigate financial changes
– Learn how to navigate not only our relationships with money but also our relationships with our partners
– Discover how to evolve our ever-changing relationships with money
“Money is a content issue” Ashley Quamme
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/bamconsults
– Website: https://bamfcc.com/