With Saundra Davis | Financial Coach | Distinguished Adjunct Professor | Speaker |
Saundra Davis, MSFP, APFC® , FBS® is a US Navy veteran, and nationally recognized speaker, financial coach, educator, and consultant. She is the founder and lead trainer of the Financial Fitness Coach (FFC®) certification program which supports community-based providers and financial professionals to build the skills necessary to promote change in how individuals, families and communities think and talk about money.
Saundra is the founder and Executive Director of Sage Financial Solutions, a San Francisco Bay Area-based organization that develops comprehensive financial capability programs for low- and moderate-income communities throughout the United States.
Her volunteer efforts as a founding member, past president, and current board member of the Financial Therapy Association, and as a member of Financial Planning Association Diversity and Pro Bono committees have served to shape a more inclusive profession.
- How to bring light to your unconscious money scripts
- The role curiosity plays in examing our money stories
- Why courage is critical for “principled rebels” such as Saundra
- The power of looking inside of ourselves to learn life’s greatest lessons
- How many of our financial systems are designed to exclude people
- How Saundra is helping helping individuals who are excluded from the main financial systems
- Why Sage Financial’s mission believes that everyone needs and deserves access to competent and ethical financial services
- Why we need to own our own personal power
- “Why knowing better doesn’t mean doing better. But you can’t do better if you don’t know better” Saundra Davis