With Todd Kashdan Ph.D.| Best Selling Author | Professor | Clinical Psychologist
Todd B. Kashdan, Ph.D. is a Professor of Psychology at George Mason University, and a leading authority on well-being, curiosity, courage, and resilience. He has published over 200 scientific articles, his work has been cited over 32,000 times, and he received the American Psychological Association’s Award for Distinguished Scientific Early Career Contributions to Psychology.
His books Curious? and The Upside of Your Dark Side have been translated into over 15 languages. His writing has appeared in the Harvard Business Review, National Geographic, and other publications, and his research is featured regularly in media outlets such as The New York Times, The Atlantic, Fast Company, and Time Magazine.
He’s a twin with twin daughters (plus one more), with plans to rapidly populate the world with great conversationalists.
- Curiosity can help us unlock creativity and become a principled rebel
- How curiosity and the art of insubordination can help us re-write our money stories
- The power contained within asking questions to “seek to understand” before judging
- How money can increase your wellbeing……..when used in the proper ways
- How the three temporal dimensions (parts of time) buying experiences provide towards our wellbeing (anticipation, being on the trip, post mortem)
- How cultivating psychological flexibility can help us gain clarity over our money stories
- Why acceptance and honouring our dark emotions is beneficial to our wellbeing
- “Let yourself be seen” Todd Kashdan
- “Do you allow creative freedom? Or do you constrain the content/possibility of a conversation” Todd Kashdan