With Andrew Hallam | Personal Finance Speaker | International Bestselling Author | Investment Writer
When Andrew Hallam isn’t getting eaten by mosquitoes in tropical jungles, cycling up a mountain during a downpour with his wife, or trying to drive to Argentina in a van, he’s speaking and writing about happiness and personal finance. The former high school teacher wrote the international bestselling books Millionaire Teacher and Millionaire Expat. Profiled by media such as CNBC and the Wall Street Journal, he’s the first person to have a #1 selling finance book on Amazon USA, Amazon Canada, and Amazon UAE. He has written columns for the Globe and Mail, Canadian Business, AssetBuilder.com, MoneySense, and Swissquote.
- Learn the key to happiness….hint it is not money!
- The joy and happiness of failed attempt to drive from Canada to Argentina
- Casey Coleman’s lessons on mindfulness, money and happiness
- Andrew speaks to the myth that success brings happiness
- Learn how to implement the four quadrants of life satisfaction
- How to use personal finances as a TOOL (and only a tool) to pursue life satisfaction
- Learn the link between happiness and money
- Andrew speaks to the difference between experiential happiness and reflective happiness.
- How/why experiences matter more than things for our happiness
- The more materialistic we become, the more unhappy we become