Paul Craven | Behavioural Economics Expert | Speaker
Paul Craven aims to promote Behavioural Economics in business, believing that a better understanding of psychology – how real people make real decisions in the real world – provides a strong competitive advantage to those firms and individuals who embrace it.
Paul has over 30 years of experience in the investment industry and is a well-known industry public speaker on Behavioural Economics, as well as giving keynote talks including at TEDx, and offers private consultancy and decision-making workshops.
- Why everyone makes poor financial decisions
- How and why people make financial decisions based on evolutionary bias
- Learn how we can recognize our cognitive bias that may be negatively impacting our financial lives
- How using stoicism helps us examine our finite time in life
- Learn how to make meaningful financial decisions that align with your values
- Lessons from Aristotle on embracing behavioural finances and living a good life
- Paul’s Website: CLICK HERE
- Twitter: @CravenPartners