With Dr. Daniel Crosby | Chief Behavioural Finance Office | New York Times Best Selling Author
Educated at Brigham Young and Emory Universities, Dr. Daniel Crosby is a psychologist and behavioral finance expert who helps organizations understand the intersection of mind and markets. Dr. Crosby’s first book, Personal Benchmark: Integrating Behavioral Finance and Investment Management, was a New York Times bestseller. His second book, The Laws of Wealth, was named the best investment book of 2017 by the Axiom Business Book Awards and translated into five languages. His latest work, The Behavioral Investor, is a comprehensive look at the neurology, physiology, and psychology of sound financial decision-making. When not focused on market psychology, Daniel enjoys exploring the American South, fanatically following St. Louis Cardinals baseball, and spending time with his wife and three children.
- Why you should know about Behavioural Finance
- How your innate cognitive biases can be detrimental to your financial health
- How to override your cognitive biases to experience financial health
- Why do we all need to understand the power of loss aversion
- Tips on how you can make better financial decisions
- Suggestions on how to close your financial gap between knowing and doing