With Carrie Rattle | MBA, CDFA, AFC | Financial Therapist/Coach & Compulsive Shopping Specialist
Carrie is a 30-year veteran executive of the financial industry, working in both Canada and the U.S, as well as abroad. She is also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) and an Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC), the only financial coaching designation recognized by FINRA. Carrie sits on the Board of Savvy Ladies, a non-profit focused on financially educating women as well as acting as a volunteer.
Carrie trained with Psychotherapist & Founder of MoneyHarmony Olivia Mellan. Olivia is a money psychology pioneer and critically acclaimed author who has been hosted on Oprah and other nationwide media.
Carrie has delivered keynote speeches and has been quoted in media such as CNBC, CBC, NextAdvisor | TIME, Yahoo! Finance, Success Magazine, Jean Chatzky “Her Money”, Blog Talk Radio, Vox and Mel Magazine.
- Learn what core human needs we are trying to fill (when shopping)
- How shopping becomes a coping mechanism
- How to begin unwinding overshopping behaviours by finding healthy alternatives
- What is impulse shopping vs compulsive shopping
- Learn 3 core techniques and tools to help with over shopping
- What are we really looking for when shopping
- What retail trends will affect over shoppers?