With Lisa Hannam | Executive Editor MoneySense | Journalist | Writer
Lisa Hannam is the Executive Editor of Moneysense.ca, Canada’s most trusted lifestyle brand about all things money. MoneySense.ca helps over 450,000 Canadians every month with personal finance, insurance, investing and more. Lisa has an extensive journalism background as an acclaimed writer and editor, spanning over 20 years, working for some of Canada’s largest glossy magazines, daily newspapers and popular websites. She is a leading force in the success of Moneysense.ca, creating some of the publication’s most viewed and sought-after content. She writes and edits popular articles about personal finance, insurance, banking, investing, practical money tips and more.”
- Why is financial journalism critical for consumers?
- The importance of knowing your finances and not relying on someone else
- How cultivating curious allows for creativity to flow
- Breaking down the importance of financial journalism?
- The crucial role financial journalism plays in the current information area and proliferation of social influencers
- Learn how to tell a compelling story
- How does MoneySense.ca retain trust, its ethics and integrity?
- How money sense continues to evolve to provide free access and valuable information to over 450,000 readers a month