Podcast: Play in new window | Download (0.0KB) | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Email | RSS | More
By Dan Solin | President at Solin Strategic LLC | Author | Evidence Based Advisor Marketing
Dan Solin is the New York Times bestselling author of the Smartest series of investing books and The Smartest Sales Book You’ll Ever Read. Dan’s books have been widely praised by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Library Journal, Vanguard co-founder John Bogle and many financial columnists, authors and others.
He has appeared on The Early Show, The O’Reilly Factor, MSNBC’s Week-end Economic Review, Fox Business and CNN’s Money, and has been interviewed on many radio programs, including USA, CBS, ABC and on a number of regional NPR stations. He has shared the research in Ask with thousands of people in North America, Europe and Australia.
- Learn the science behind “how to relate with anyone”
- Dan’s shares his popular Solin Process
- Why curiosity is critical for us to learn, grow and evolve
- How oxytocin and dopamine flood our bodies when we talk and what’s the impact?
- Dan speaks to the determent of “competitive listening’
- How, for many of us, were aren’t engaging on a deep/meaningful level
- How to ask the ‘right’ questions that show genuine interest
- Dan’s website: CLICK HERE
- Dan’s Books: CLICK HERE
- Cameron Passmore’s podcast mentioned: CLICK HERE